5 Steps to Help Create an Offer That Actually Sells
Episode 3 Show Notes:
Do you have an offer you want to sell or even just a great idea for one, but you’re struggling to piece it all together into something that will sell with ease and attract your ideal client?
Or maybe you’ve got an offer, but it’s not selling or it doesn’t seem to be landing with your audience because they’re just not buying.
Maybe you’ve launched to crickets, you know, that confidence killing moment where no one actually buys, and you can’t figure out what the heck is wrong! I’m here to help you today.
We’re going to walk through 5 Steps to whip your offer into shape and help you get it sold! Ready to dive in? Let’s get that offer SOLD
In this episode, we talk about…
- [02:36] What is “sales,” exactly?
- [03:50] Step #1: Revisit your promise of your offer and get crystal-clear on it.
- [06:18] Why you should always stick to lists of three in your hook.
- [07:03] Your action step for Step #1.
- [10:12] Step #2: Qualify your offer against your ideal client.
- [14:20] Your action step for Step #2.
- [15:17] Step #3: Does your offer make your client want to buy it easy as PIE?
- [23:44] The PIE acronym.
- [26:00] Your action step for Step #3.
- [26:17] Step #4: What are your FAQs and are you using them to sell your offer?
- [29:34] Your action step for Step #4.
- [30:22] Step #5: Do you have an objection-busting guarantee?
- [34:40] Your action step for Step #5.
- [35:33] A recap of the five steps.
Links mentioned in this Episode:
Access the Free SIMPLE Offer Breakdown Workbook here
Book a complimentary strategy session with Dorothy here
Reach out to Dorothy on Instagram @dorothyvilleneuvecoaching