Cracking the Code: Uncovering the Psychology of Online Buyers
Episode 37 Show Notes:
Are you an online coach or service provider looking to better understand your customers and increase your sales?
If so, this episode is for you! Listen in as Dorothy unpacks the psychology of online buyers and how understanding their motivations can help inform your business decisions.
Dorothy offers her tried-and-tested strategy for helping her clients create detailed and effective buyer personas. She discusses the typical decision-making process consumers go through when considering your offers, and how you can apply this knowledge to increase conversions.
So without further ado, join Dorothy as she cracks the code to consumer psychology!
- Defining consumer psychology (2:05)
- Refining your existing buyer persona (3:12)
- How emotions can influence buying decisions (9:11)
- Deciding on the right strategy to increase your conversions (13:01)
- What to avoid in your marketing (20:27)
Connect with Dorothy:
Send your episode topic suggestions or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reach out to Dorothy on Instagram @dorothyvilleneuvecoaching