Getting Organized in Your Online Business: Prioritizing and Getting Things Done
Episode 38 Show Notes:
One of the toughest parts about being an entrepreneur is juggling the many moving pieces that come with running a business. If that’s not enough, you have to constantly be planning ahead, and putting an ever-shifting strategy in place to achieve your goals.
How do you stay organized in managing your online business? What’s the best way to prioritize tasks and actually get things done?
In this episode, Dorothy walks through the process she uses to help her clients free themselves from the shackles of overthinking and overwhelm that come from drafting endless to-do lists.
She lays out, step by step, how to get your “to-do” list out of your head and onto paper, strike the perfect balance between strategizing for the future and engaging in money-making activities, use digital tools effectively to stay organized, and establish daily habits to get your tasks done one by one.
- Brain-dump your to-do list (3:02)
- Create partnerships to gain exposure to their audience (8:34)
- Establish the right deadline (10:02)
- Digitize your to-do list (12:18)
- Create habits and templates from your to-dos (14:12)
- Choose your top focus and priorities (17:52)
- Dealing with overwhelm in your business (23:22)
- Get your to-do list done for you by booking a Done Day with Dorothy (27:12)
- Done Day with Dorothy
- High Converting Sales Page Checklist
- Conversations to Clients Mini-Course
- ClickUp (referral link)
Connect with Dorothy:
Send your episode topic suggestions or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reach out to Dorothy on Instagram @dorothyvilleneuvecoaching