How to Create and Sell a 4 Figure Offer with a Tiny Email List
Episode 30 Show Notes:
Having a large email list is one of the most common misconceptions for business owners when it comes to selling high-ticket offers.
Yes, your list size absolutely does matter. But it doesn’t have to be “huge” before you make a profit.
All you need is a relatively small audience, your unique expertise, and some good copywriting skills to communicate your awesome offer.
Listen in as I reveal the top three must-haves for selling before you have a large audience. I’m also going to be brutally honest with you and share the four things I now do very differently to ensure I don’t make the same mistakes I did when I still had a small audience.
In this episode, we talk about…
- [02:03] Common myths around email lists and social media followings.
- [04:14] Must-have #1: Confidence.
- [07:00] Must-have #2: Strong relationships.
- [10:14] My simple social media CRM to organize and track all my online activity.
- [13:11] Must-have #3: Crystal-clear clarity on the exact needs of my ideal client.
- [18:01] Mistake #1: Not having a crystal-clear roadmap and outcome for my clients.
- [20:22] Mistake #2: Believing that “if you build it, they will come.”
- [24:39] Mistake #3: Offering an outcome missing “specific” and “measurable” results.
- [26:17] Mistake #4: Believing I needed a “giant” launch.
- [28:08] A recap of the three must-haves and my four mistakes.
Resources Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Send your episode topic suggestions or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reach out to Dorothy on Instagram @dorothyvilleneuvecoaching