Laugh Your Way to the Bank – Create More Clients and Sales with a Powerful Lead Magnet that Converts
Episode 24 Show Notes:
“The money is in the list.”
We’ve all heard the saying. But putting it into practice isn’t as easy as it sounds.
Maybe you still don’t have a list to speak of or, if you do, it’s growing way too slowly for your liking.
Expecting people to just sign up for your newsletter is not working out for you, either.
You might even have a lead magnet or two (or three), but they’ve turned out to be little more than flops.
Or, maybe, you aren’t sure if you even want to grow an email list right now because you don’t think you have the time to nurture it regularly.
If any of these sound like you, and you’re curious about how to create an opt-in that actually attracts leads and sales, you’re in the right place.
Listen in as I give you my top tips for crafting high-performing lead magnets that convert. You’ll learn how to grow a list of ideal clients who are qualified for your offers, the dos and the don’ts of lead magnets, and the common mistakes I’ve seen in my own clients’ lead magnets.
In the end, you’ll have yourself a lead magnet that leads can’t help but download and use to get results, which will have them coming back for more… over and over again.
In this episode, we talk about…
- [03:23] Get clear on the outcome you want to get out of your lead magnet.
- [04:34] What is a lead magnet, exactly? What can having one do for your business?
- [06:46] The five-step opt-in test.
- [09:23] What to leave out of your lead magnet.
- [12:46] The best-performing cold lead magnets.
- [15:10] Four must-dos when crafting and marketing your lead magnet.
- [20:03] Successive approximations: What to do after they get your lead magnet.
- [24:46] The Self-Liquidating Offer (SLO).
- [25:42] Creating a compelling follow-up sequence.
- [32:05] A recap of today’s tips on crafting a high-performing lead magnet.
Send your episode topic suggestions or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reach out to Dorothy on Instagram @dorothyvilleneuvecoaching