Mastering Your Confident Sales Mindset
Episode 5 Show Notes:
Having a passion for what you do and bringing that passion to your sales and marketing is only half the equation.
You must have a resilient sales mindset. It is the differentiating factor between a successful business owner and an unsuccessful one.
I say that emphatically.
Sales is the oxygen that your business runs on and, without it, you have no business—you have a hobby. And while hobbies are great, I’m betting you didn’t get started as an entrepreneur with zero desire to make an impact with your business.
No matter how you feel about sales and revenue, it is a powerful accelerant that is unmatched in its capacity to create impact for you, your mission, and your business.
Are you ready to explore how having an unshakable, resilient sales mindset can help your business grow? If so, you’re not going to want to miss this one!
In this episode, we talk about…
- [02:11] The difference between a winning mindset and a sales mindset—and why you need both!
- [04:06] The idea behind W. Clement Stone’s quote: “Sales are contingent upon the attitude of the salesman, not the attitude of the prospect.”
- [07:23] Defining “sales” and shifting your paradigm of it.
- [10:05] Cultivating your sales mindset.
- [13:45] Making sure that your self-worth is unaffected by external factors.
- [17:40] Being open to tweaking and refining your offer and sales process.
- [19:39] Building the foundation of your business with Simon Sinek’s Golden Circle.
- [21:10] Finding your inner purpose.
- [24:30] Actionable steps to handle your discomfort with sales.
- [28:42] Making sales by inspiration, not manipulation.
- [31:54] Why sales is love.
Links mentioned in this Episode:
Reach out to Dorothy on Instagram @dorothyvilleneuvecoaching