Position and Price Your Offer to Sell with Ease
Episode 9 Show Notes:
So, you’ve got an idea for an offer, and you are ready to sell.
But before you go any further, I have a few questions for you:
Does your market really know who you are?
Do they understand what your business does?
Do your ideal clients clearly get what you stand for and why that’s so important to them?
Do they have crystal-clear clarity on precisely how different you are from the competition that they see advertised all over their news feed?
Is your business positioned as the attractive hero that your client is dying to work with?
Before you even think about taking the next step with your idea, you need to be able to answer a resounding “YES!” to each and every single one of these questions.
In this episode, I share how you can put together your “only I…” statement so that anybody who comes across you can see, right away, what sets you apart from everybody else.
Listen in as I discuss the somewhat intimidating concept of positioning yourself, your offers, and your brand with ease!
In this episode, we talk about…
- [03:58] Who do you serve, exactly?
- [06:20] Why positioning is vital to your business.
- [08:47] “Positioning will always trump pricing.”
- [10:32] The subjectivity of value.
- [16:09] Validating your offer and pricing.
- [22:14] Why you should start with a high-ticket offer.
- [27:02] The four parts that make up your offer’s true value.
- [28:40] “Commitment levels increase with price.”
- [29:37] Advice around differentiation.
- [32:26] Four questions to ask yourself to ensure your offer is positioned to sell with ease.
- [34:54] A recap of today’s episode.
Reach out to Dorothy on Instagram @dorothyvilleneuvecoaching