Rethink Your Money Story, Conquer Your Sales Fears and Be Confident Like Beyoncé Today
Episode 17 Show Notes:
The way you make money affects every area of your life from the amount of time you can spend with your family to where you travel, right down to how you eat and dress.
There’s no getting away from it: How you earn is a major factor in your livelihood and wellbeing. And for us entrepreneurs, how successful we become is directly tied to our money story.
And yet, most people find it hard to have honest discussions about money—even if it’s just with themselves!
Listen in as I share why your money story can and will affect your sales as an expert coach and entrepreneur.
Your money story is fundamental to understanding your ability to ask people to pay you for your expertise, and feeling confident about making sales doing what you love without feeling icky, pushy, or unworthy of the amounts you’re looking to charge.
By the end of this episode, you will have a completely different mindset around your money story, and you’ll feel more empowered to use it to help you make more and better sales.
In this episode, we talk about…
- [02:30] Unlocking your money story.
- [05:28] The power of sharing how you help others instead of just what you do.
- [07:54] Creating and assessing your plan.
- [09:12] Why what you appreciate, appreciates.
- [10:45] Overcoming your limiting beliefs.
- [12:28] Staying accessible to those who can’t afford your high-ticket services.
- [14:58] Attracting the right clients for your high-ticket offers.
- [17:25] Owning your value as an entrepreneur.
- [18:42] Rewriting your money story.
- [22:52] What confidence around money looks like.
- [25:46] Embracing your money story and releasing what doesn’t work for you.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- For general money relationship improvement: Get Rich Lucky Bitch – Denise Duffield Thomas
- For how to allocate your income as an entrepreneur: Profit First – Mike Michalowicz
- For learning about money and investing: Money Master the Game – Tony Robbins
- For working together as a couple to create wealth and a successful life: Smart Couples Finish Rich – David Bach
- For uncovering money leaks and general knowledge around money: The Latte Factor – David Bach
- For improving your mental game around money and great female inspiration: Think and Grow Rich for Women – Sharon Lechter
Send your episode topic suggestions or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reach out to Dorothy on Instagram @dorothyvilleneuvecoaching