Six Business Productivity Tips to Supercharge Your Success
Episode 6 Show Notes:
Working less; getting more done.
Sounds like a dream, right?
In today’s episode, we crack the code to doing just that. We’ll be walking through six simple tips to supercharge your business success.
By the end of this episode, you can bet that your definition of “productivity” will have changed dramatically. You’ll also be equipped with actionable strategies you can implement today that will make working less and accomplishing more your personal reality.
Your time is precious, and it’s worth so much more than you think. Listen in as we explore ways to eliminate time-wasting actions and be in fewer places while creating more value.
In this episode, we talk about…
- [02:08] Strategic elimination: The key to productivity.
- [06:10] The value of doing a time-tracking analysis.
- [10:58] Why it’s time to stop feeling guilty and compelled to work for the sake of it.
- [11:11] An overview of the six business productivity tips.
- [13:17] Tip #1: Touch it, do it.
- [19:00] Tip #2: Stop making to-do lists and start making action plans.
- [23:40] Tip #3: Schedule with yourself.
- [31:52] Tip #4: Use timers and set clear expectations.
- [37:35] Tip #5: Pick six, and plan the night before.
- [40:35] Tip #6: Eliminate unnecessary and ineffective action items.
- [49:05] A recap of the six tips.
Links mentioned in this Episode:
Reach out to Dorothy on Instagram @dorothyvilleneuvecoaching