Stand Out in a Saturated Market – Strategies for Transforming Your Business
Episode 44 Show Notes:
Do you want to transform your business and become a standout coach, course creator, or expert in what feels like a heavily-saturated market?
Listen in as Dorothy discusses the power of tapping into your own brilliance zone, which lies at the intersection of passion and profit.
She also covers why it’s important to get out of the continuous learning trap—better known as “shiny object syndrome”—and take action on actually growing your sales and your business.
Finally, she explores what’s holding most coaches back from creating clients and sales instead of trying to find them.
Tune in as Dorothy dives into these vital topics that can help you go from unseen, unheard, and overlooked, to visible, intentional, and working with perfect clients—ultimately helping you make your desired income and finally have an impact!
- Tapping into your brilliance zone (2:13)
- Leaning into a cause that you take a stand for (11:38)
- Getting out of the continuous learning trap (13:05)
- The value and limitations of A.I. (16:09)
- Creating a system that maximizes the value you offer clients (18:33)
- The three biggest problems faced by online business owners (23:54)
Connect with Dorothy:
Send your episode topic suggestions or questions to email@example.com
Schedule a call with Dorothy to chat about your Sales Strategy here
Reach out to Dorothy on Instagram @dorothyvilleneuvecoaching