The One About Getting Organized as an Entrepreneur
Episode 32 Show Notes:
Do you feel like a spider caught in the web of your own business? Are you feeling exhausted from being forced to go into so many directions at once with little to show for it in the end?
If so, this episode is for you!
I used to be in your place—undercharging, overdelivering, overworking, and undervaluing my personal life. I assure you: There is a way out of this vicious cycle!
How do you detangle and simplify your life so that you can start heading down the road to real success as an entrepreneur today? How do you squeeze more out of your days without burning out? How do you spend your time more productively, instead of sporadically, so that you actually feel in control of your life and business?
Listen in as I share how to set up a powerful framework for your business so that you can finally shed those feelings of anxiety, overwhelm, and frustration, and replace them with confidence, passion, and commitment!
- The value of having the right systems and structures in place (4:53)
- Five categories to streamline your project management process (6:17)
- Six key areas that every service-based business should focus on (13:40)
- Two things that stall any business(14:32)
- Choosing a project management app (16:25)
- Creating daily, weekly, and quarterly action plans (18:54)
- Five steps to getting more sales (23:14)
- A recap of the episode (34:09)
Project Management tools you may want to check out:
Connect with Dorothy:
Send your episode topic suggestions or questions to email@example.com
Reach out to Dorothy on Instagram @dorothyvilleneuvecoaching