Why, When and Who You Should Hire as Support as an Online Business Owner
Episode 33 Show Notes:
We’re diving deep into when to get help as an online business and I walk you through why it literally pays to hire a coach or join a community!
As a business owner, doesn’t it often feel like you’re doing everything on your own? Sometimes, we think that wearing all the hats is just part of the game.
But I’m here to tell you that you don’t ever have to go at it alone—even if you don’t think you have the financial resources to invest right now!
Listen in as I share the benefits of hiring support, and when it might be time for you to do so for your growing business!
And this isn’t just for budding business owners, either! If you’re a seasoned solopreneur who is starting to feel the pain of running your business, this episode is for you, too! After all, wouldn’t it be nice to have a little more free time in your day now that you’ve started to reap some business success?
Let’s hop in!
- Zeroing in on your zone of brilliance and asking for help for everything else (04:58)
- Debunking “I’ll hire when I…” (08:09)
- Signs that you need to invest in coaching (09:41)
- Deciding what type of support you need (coaching, masterminds, etc.) (13:07)
- Interviewing your potential hire (17:06)
- Coaching versus consulting versus “coachsulting” (20:53)
- Joining a strong paid community (25:04)
- What to do if you just don’t have the budget to invest (28:19)
- Recap of today’s topic (30:11)
Connect with Dorothy:
Send your episode topic suggestions or questions to email@example.com
Reach out to Dorothy on Instagram @dorothyvilleneuvecoaching