Why Every Coach Needs to Care About Leads Before They Sell Their Services
Episode 21 Show Notes:
If sales are the oxygen of your business, leads are the source of that oxygen.
Just as we need oxygen to survive, every business needs paying clients to be successful and to thrive.
The fact is, we’re in the people business, and creating ideal clients is our most pressing need.
Attracting the right clients, and enough of them, to create sales makes all the difference. Doing so consistently takes the stress and worry over growing an online business away.
It allows you to only work with the clients that value you and your services. In other words, they’re happy to pay you.
Today’s episode is a deep dive into lead generation which I break up into four keys that, used together, unlock the potential for drawing your perfect clients into your world.
Are you ready to create more ideal leads for your business and reap the benefits of having a ready-to-buy audience excited for your next offer?
If so, let’s dive in!
In this episode, we talk about…
- [02:53] Why you need to dig your well before you’re thirsty.
- [04:55] An introduction to the four key areas to generating more ideal leads.
- [05:33] Key #1: Unconditional value.
- [08:18] Key #2: The Hero’s Journey.
- [10:37] Key #3: Responsive, rather than reactive, buyers.
- [14:39] Key #4: Pitch-free sales.
- [18:07] A recap of the four keys.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Traffic Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Filling Your Websites and Funnels with Your Dream Customers by Russell Brunson (affiliate)
- Dig Your Well Before You’re Thirsty: The Only Networking Book You’ll Ever Need by Harvey Mackay (affiliate)
- Wildly Confident Sales Podcast Episode 18: My Top 10 Sales Page Questions You Asked – Answered!
Send your episode topic suggestions or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reach out to Dorothy on Instagram @dorothyvilleneuvecoaching