Pricing and Packaging Your Offers Like a Pro
Episode 45 Show Notes:
Whether you’re a budding or seasoned coach, thought leader, expert, or course creator, pricing and packaging your offers like a pro can cause your income to skyrocket like nothing else!
From deciding on a pricing model that works, to raising your rates, to offering discounts or payment plans, there are certainly a ton of things to think about if you want to get paid what you’re truly worth!
You’ll also need to create a clear roadmap for each of your packages so that your clients have a tangible picture of the outcome you provide, and how long it will take them to accomplish it.
In today’s episode, Dorothy walks through the four factors you need to consider when pricing and packaging your offers. She explains why pricing is really only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to creating irresistible offers your clients are excited to buy!
- Perceived value and the wine experiment (2:36)
- Why you must price at a minimum of $2000 for a high-ticket offer (5:50)
- Finding a price point that sells while maximizing your ROI (8:57)
- When to offer discounts (12:56)
- Collapsing your time (16:31)
- Examples of pricing strategies (21:14)
- Sharing your prices with prospects (22:57)
- How to assure customers that they’re not overpaying for your services (24:26)
- A recap of the four factors (28:23)
Connect with Dorothy:
Send your episode topic suggestions or questions to email@example.com
Schedule a call with Dorothy to chat about your Sales Strategy here
Reach out to Dorothy on Instagram @dorothyvilleneuvecoaching