Mastering the Art of No Pitch Sales
Episode 42 Show Notes:
What if you could sell your services without ever having to make a pitch?
If you get squeamish at the thought of having to do a “hard close” at the end of a lengthy sales presentation, or uttering awkward phrases like, “Don’t let the sun go down on this opportunity for you today!,” don’t worry. You’re not alone!
Asking for the sale is something that most business owners want to avoid like the plague. As a result, they often leave the prospect hanging, never actually making the offer at the end of the call! One way to get over this common fear is to force yourself to talk to more people and build up your grit to the point where you’re desensitized to rejection.
While this is sound advice, there is a way to make sales feel a heck of a lot better than having to face rejection over and over and over again. There is a way to eliminate having to pitch at all and even get your prospects asking YOU for the sale!
If you prefer the sound of pitch-free selling over having to go through a bunch of nos, this episode is for you! Listen in as Dorothy walks through a simple framework to elevate your sales process so that you actually start enjoying your sales conversations!
- Choosing pitch-free selling over rejection (4:04)
- Addressing a lack of clarity on how your offer meets urgent needs (5:37)
- Having an irresistible offer by creating a lopsided value equation (7:47)
- Turning your sales call into an experience (8:04)
- Pre-call preparation (11:25)
- Standing out in your prospect’s mind (13:47)
- Putting together a clear and consistent transformation statement (14:44)
Connect with Dorothy:
Send your episode topic suggestions or questions to email@example.com
Reach out to Dorothy on Instagram @dorothyvilleneuvecoaching