Uncovering What Lights You Up and Releasing What Doesn’t to Grow Your Business
Episode 23 Show Notes:
Are you feeling stagnant and stuck working on a business you thought you loved… until it began to lose its sparkle?
Are you considering taking some of your offerings off the table, but are afraid of losing it all if you do?
Have you been called to pivot in your niche or your offers, but are too scared to pull the trigger?
I’m here to tell you to take the leap, because it’s so worth it to have a business that you love rather than a business that you live in.
In this episode, we talk about…
- [01:58] How “Jill” exchanged her very expensive funnel for a simple client-generating strategy that had clients coming to her within two months.
- [04:33] Why it literally pays to surround yourself with the right people.
- [08:03] Writing out your vision-mission and revisiting it often.
- [09:22] Using a Joy Journal.
- [17:26] Using your heart as your barometer for joy.
- [20:33] Three steps to create what you desire.
- [23:53] Stepping away from doing things you hate just because they’re “working.”
- [25:57] Setting reminders to zero-in on what’s lighting you on fire.
Send your episode topic suggestions or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reach out to Dorothy on Instagram @dorothyvilleneuvecoaching