How to Get Paid What You Deserve as a Coach or Expert
Episode 11 Show Notes:
Are you charging enough for what you do for your clients?
Do you feel unshakably confident when you ask people to pay for what you offer?
If you get butterflies in your stomach whenever the time comes to charge your clients, or you feel that what you’re getting paid just isn’t worth the time and energy you’re putting into your work, it’s time to make a change.
In this episode, I’m going to help you determine when to charge less, when to charge more, and how to know the difference that makes the difference in your worth as an expert, service provider, or coach.
In this episode, we talk about…
- [03:47] Getting crystal clear on how you want your business to run from the beginning
- [04:50] Insights and lessons from Dorothy on how important it really is to value your worth
- [10:09] Avoiding boredom and burnout as a solopreneur.
- [12:15] Tracking your time to hone in on the true value you bring as an entrepreneur.
- [14:47] Breaking down your ideal income into achievable goals.
- [18:22] Fixing the time dilemma (i.e. trading time for money) and productizing your knowledge.
- [20:04] Collecting results and testimonials before creating your offer ethically.
- [22:42] Generating consistent clients by building out the four revenue tiers to create an ecosystem for your business.
Send your episode topic suggestions or questions to email@example.com
Schedule a call with Dorothy to chat about your Sales Strategy here
Reach out to Dorothy on Instagram @dorothyvilleneuvecoaching