Q & A My Top 10 Sales Page Questions You Asked - Answered!
Episode 18 Show Notes:
Is your sales page killing it and are your conversions through the roof? Mine certainly weren’t in those early days.
I’ve been curating the best sales page-related questions and answers from my listeners with the goal of sharing them on this very episode. And how I wish I could have had a resource like this all those years ago!
My hope is that, by the end of this episode, you’ll be armed with the knowledge to avoid making the same mistakes I and countless other marketers have made with regard to their sales pages.
I promise, there is no fluff in this episode. Only pure value. This collection of questions and answers could just be your ticket to making more money and better sales from your sales page right away.
In this episode, we talk about…
- [03:43] Question #1: Has anyone ever created a sales page before having testimonials? How did it go?
- [13:20] Question #2: How can I use urgency on my sales pages without feeling unethical and spammy?
- [22:24] Question #3: Where do I put my sales page?
- [24:31] Question #4: When do I send someone to my sales page?
- [26:48] Question #5: Is my website’s homepage meant to act as my sales page?
- [30:26] Question #6: Should I share my price or should I hide it inside my funnel, or sales page, or should I only put it only at the end of my webinar or masterclass?
- [33:28] Question #7: Can I change my price on my sales calls?
- [37:34] Question #8: I’ve been consistently posting using quality hooks. I’ve done my market research. I’ve had my beta testers. I’ve posted their testimonials on my socials. I’ve created my first opt-in lead magnet. But not one of my sales calls are converting. What gives?
- [45:24] Question #9: I’ve had 60 people click on my sales page with zero What the heck do I do now?
- [53:43] Question #10: How do I even know how to design and write copy for an effective sales page?
- [57:05] A recap of the ten questions
Send your episode topic suggestions or questions to email@example.com
Reach out to Dorothy on Instagram @dorothyvilleneuvecoaching