Seven Steps For Moving Forward After Entrepreneurial Burnout
Episode 19 Show Notes:
So, you’ve been on the grind for a year or two and now it feels like all of your energy is spent.
Burnout manifests in different ways for different people.
You’ve probably been forced to take a big break from your business once fatigue finally caught up with you. Maybe you’re just tired and running out of ideas, patience, creativity, and motivation.
It’s not easy to admit when exhaustion has set in but there are ways to get back on track.
Listen in as I give seven steps to help you move forward after entrepreneurial burnout.
This episode is for those who are in the throes of a burnout. And it’s definitely for those who are looking to prevent it, overcome it, and manage it when you know it’s happening.
In this episode, we talk about…
- [01:54] My own experience with burnout.
- [06:19] The six stages of burnout.
- [10:33] Step #1: Know when you’re in the danger zone.
- [18:05] Step #2: Identify what caused your burnout or what is causing it.
- [25:49] Step #3: Start making a plan to get back on track.
- [30:32] Step #4: Eliminate the distractions in your life that are holding you back.
- [35:10] Step #5: Create boundaries with the people in your life.
- [41:26] Step #6: Take care of yourself.
- [45:18] Step #7: Keep going even when you don’t feel like it.
- [47:49] A recap of the seven steps.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Send your episode topic suggestions or questions to email@example.com
Reach out to Dorothy on Instagram @dorothyvilleneuvecoaching