Stop Hustling to Spark Creativity and More Sales
Episode 25 Show Notes:
“You need to hustle more.”
It’s become the catchphrase of entrepreneurs everywhere.
But, what does it even mean, exactly? Why do we associate the word “hustle” with success and achievement?
More importantly, is raw effort the only ingredient you really need to accomplish your goals? If you listen to the likes of Gary Vaynerchuk and Elon Musk, you’d probably think so.
But, I bet I can convince you otherwise.
Let’s talk about why hustling isn’t all it’s cracked up to be.
In this episode, we talk about…
- [02:21] Why hustle is overrated.
- [03:53] Why it’s all about the journey.
- [05:09] What “hustle culture” is.
- [06:37] Taking strategic breaks to help you increase your productivity.
- [08:47] The history of workaholism.
- [10:21] When we should hustle.
- [12:03] Rest and self-care tips.
- [16:24] Delegating certain tasks and busywork to free up your time.
- [17:47] How to stop caring about what other people think of you.
- [20:50] Finding a pace that works for you.
- [23:11] Defending your right to a lifestyle that works for you.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Send your episode topic suggestions or questions to email@example.com
Reach out to Dorothy on Instagram @dorothyvilleneuvecoaching